Hi and welcome to my blog! I’m a Nutritionist and life coach with a passion for all things nutrition, wellness, health, beauty, feeling fabulous, and (of course) whole foods lifestyle. As a nutritionist and food lover, my mission is to share how amazing living a healthy lifestyle can be by creating delicious recipes, spreading knowledge about nutrition and living well, and sharing stories from my kitchen. To get to know me and my story of why I got into nutrition in the first place, check out About Natbasma and find more details about my professional and personal background and journey to a healthier person.
What is your mission here at NatBasma?
It’s simple! I want to show you that eating healthy IS simple, completely satisfying, and nourishes your body. It is important to feel great inside out and my hope is that by visiting and reading and making my recipes, it’ll inspire you to get creative and open your mind (and taste buds) to something you’ve maybe never tried before. I’m incredibly inspired by all my clients and readers who take the time to share their stories with me and how this lifestyle has helped them to achieve their goals and reach optimal health. If you have a story you want to share, email firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the NatBasma lifestyle?
The NB lifestyle encompasses far more than just whole foods, it’s about whole living! The pillars of the NB lifestyle include:
- Physical health by engaging in mind-body awareness through exercise or other forms of your favorite activities,
- Nourishing your body on a cellular level with whole foods,
- Practicing mindfulness in every moment,
- Managing stress in a
healthand effective way,
- Spiritual health and well-being,
- Surrounding yourself with strong and supportive people,
- Sleeping optimal hours most nights,
- Limiting negative thought patterns and embracing your inner awesomeness, happiness and positivity! Optimal health and living well is far more than just our food choices- it’s the whole picture.