Skip to content
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field with at least two (2) years’ experience.
- Expertise in layout and design is required.
- Specialized training in computer graphics and design required in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator, as well as working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Arabic and English is a must (spoken and written)
- Create artwork for digital and social platforms, based on concepts and direction from Digital Marketing Manager and Business Development Manager.
- Work with the creative team to develop brand-based messaging
- Produce required images, proofs, adhere to source file control, and remain up to date with general trends in digital media and creation
- Contribute to digital UX and layouts including but not limited to all Natbasma.com platforms, email templates, newsletters, landing pages, social media ideas, and digital advertising
- Produce brand and design layouts, content related to audience engagement, and advertising.
- Plan, analyze, and create visual solutions to communication problems.
- Prepare sketches, layouts, and proofs–by hand and/or with the aid of the computer
- Work as a part of the creative team to develop brand-based messaging, innovate new ways to engage with prospective, current, and past members/clients/followers
- Photography experience, a plus
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.