2017 was all about turmeric latte’s, but there’s a new holy-grail of health: Moringa Leaf. It’s has so many health and anti-aging benefits that it’s been called “the miracle plant.” It also contains a variety of nutrients usually found in several different plants and vegetables - all packed into one. It;s the easiest, surest way of getting a high dose of nutrients on a daily basis. Unlike turmeric powder, moringa doesn’t need to be activated by fats or other substances, which means it’s really add to get all its health benefits. Check out the top 5 reasons you should include moringa leaf powder into your daily routine, followed by an easy recipe you can make at home using it
Top ten benefits of moringa powder:
It is a huge power-source of nutrients. It has:
- two times the amount of protein of yogurt
- four times the amount of vitamin A as carrots
- three times the amount of potassium as bananas - four times the amount of calcium as cows’ milk
- seven times the amount of vitamin C as oranges
- one of the things that contribute to aging is something called “free radicals” - we build up free radicals in our body from a variety of things, and even though we get rid of some of them, they still damage our cells over the long term, which is one reason why we age.
- Moringa has a few different substances that work to “neutralize” these free radicals, which basically means they become inactive - this means we lower our risk of getting health issues like high cholesterol, diabetes, cancers, AND it slows down the aging process, so you stay younger, longer!