Frequently Asked Questions
1. “How to subscribe?”
Visit our packages section on the homepage, select your package, nutritionist & duration then click add to cart. You will then need to fill in a questionnaire on your current lifestyle and your goals followed by your payment information
2. “What happens after I have completed the registration process and payment?”
You will be contacted within 5 to 7 days
3. “I have completed my registration but I can’t find my e-guide”
Have you checked your junk mail already? If yes, then please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will resend your guide
4. “When can I contact my nutritionist?”
Each package has a different communication frequency:
Diamond: 5 times per week (via WhatsApp & call)
Gold: 3 times per week (via WhatsApp & call)
Silver: 1 time per week (via WhatsApp only)
The specific days & timing when you can reach out to your nutritionist will be determined on a case by case basis and will be shared with you on first contact.
5. “I have health conditions or dietary preferences that need to be considered in my program”
Please include your health conditions and dietary needs in the questionnaire during registration. Taking the time to fill out the details now will allow your nutritionist to understand better your needs.
6. “I am facing some difficulty and would like a refund”
Unfortunately, we don’t offer refunds due to the nature of our services, however, you can pause your membership anytime you like for a maximum of 1 month.