Clinical Nutritionist, Eating Disorders APPLY NOW
Clinical nutritionist specialized in Eating Disorders. Provides basic nutrition education to patients based on their subscribed programs including:
- In person, WhatsApp and video consultations to Evaluate and assess nutrition status of patients
- Create and communicate tailored nutritional plans and recommend appropriate supplements
- Follow up on progress based on personalized program
- Recommend workout programs and meal recipes
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
In addition to the above, candidate will be required to perform a range of administrative functions required to ensure efficient program operation, such as data entry and email management.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Nutrition, Dietetics, or an equivalent field with specialization in Eating Disorders.
- At least 1 year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to develop and deliver nutritional programs
- Ability to draw conclusions and make recommendations based on research data and findings.
- Ability to effectively communicate scientific information and proposed programs in a manner easily understood by the client.
- Knowledge of clinical nutrition theory and practice.
- Knowledge of programs and services offered by natbasma.com