Executive Personal Assistant APPLY NOW
We are looking for a responsible Executive Personal Assistant to perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities and aide the CEO in facilitating the efficient operation of the organization.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years office experience.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and good time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Demonstrates ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and exercise independent/sound judgment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Maintain the CEO’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling business and personal meetings, conferences, teleconferences, as well as coordinating and booking travel arrangements.
- Assists the President/CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing consultations schedule, responding to clients via WhatsApp and email correspondence.
- Assists and supports the CEO in preparing for meetings & consultations, including preparing meeting materials, patient history and tailored plans, and preparing and revising correspondence and other documents, as necessary.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Serve as the primary contact for the Natbasma.com, establishing rapport with employees, clients, and all other associates.
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Plan, coordinate, organize and help at various company events.
- Maintain inventory of the company’s supplies, reordering as needed.
- Be easily assessable for after-hour travel, scheduling, and other needs.