Skip to content
- Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology or related field preferred
- Personal training or group training certification required
- Arabic and English is a must (spoken and written)
- 3+ years’ experience in personal training or group fitness instruction
- Ability to perform exercises and movements as demonstrations for clients
- Assume the responsibility of training clients who are interested in increasing their fitness levels, losing weight, and/or improving the quality of their lives.
- Provide clients with safe, reasonable exercises that they can perform in the gym as well as at home
- Advise clients about important safety concerns and demonstrate exercises or maneuvers as needed
- Produce personalized programs for personal clients as well as weekly fitness routines for members
- Liaise with clients virtually depending on chosen frequency of communication
- Coordinate and consult with other delegated experts at Natbasma as needed ( i.e. Nutrition, life coaching etc…)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.