Skip to content
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field of study with 3+ years of clinical experience (Masters is a plus)
- Arabic and English is a must (spoken and written)
- Tech-savvy, easily adapt to a fast-paced working environment, with strong problem-solving skills
- Evaluate the dietary needs of a client by assessing their health and exercise levels, sleep and food habits etc.
- Clarify information to clients and explain the effects of nutrients on overall health condition
- Offer counseling and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address clients’ dietary restrictions
- Create full and personalized nutrition plans that promote healthy lifestyles
- Set clear objectives and provide support to clients to help them in their progress.
- Interested in continual development of your education through training
- Provide information /content for digital platforms ( i.e. Website : blog, meal plans , newsletter etc…)
- Exceptionally organized and focused
- Comfortable with working remotely
- Able to travel when needed
- People person and use both qualitative and quantitative means to understand them
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.